Corporate Relocation Services
Fish Home Finders can help take the stress out of relocating with our corporate relocation services.
We are experienced in assisting individuals, couples and families who are moving from abroad or another area of the country to take up new positions with their companies. It may be a short term assignment or a permanent move – either way, we understand how important it is to find a suitable new home and settle into your new environment as quickly as possible.
How we can help take the stress out of relocation
The steps below provide an overview our corporate relocation services and what’s involved when we help companies to relocate their employees.
1. Understand your requirements
First we take a detailed brief via the telephone/email to understand individual property and lifestyle requirements to establish how we can tailor our corporate relocation services accordingly.
2. Property search – renting or buying
Through our network of agents and contacts we search the entire market. This includes properties that are not officially on the market, providing the widest possible choice of options.
Your dedicated property search consultant will accompany you to view the shortlisted properties, answering your every question and offering advice throughout and after your viewing.
As part of our corporate relocation services we can assist by negotiating the best possible price and terms for your preferred property. Our strong relationships with letting and estate agents helps in competitive situations where there may be other interest in the property.
We also offer the following services if required:
- Area Familiarisation Tour – If you are unsure about which area you wish to live in this service provides an overview, including types of property as well as local amenities.
- School Search – We can provide information about school options (state and independent), organise meetings with preferred schools and if required, accompany you on visits.
- Settling-in Information – To help you settle into your new home we can supply information on amenities in your new area.
- Check-in/out services – An independent report designed to help protect tenants’ rental deposits by detailing the condition of the property on move both in and out. This includes taking utility meter readings and passing this information onto the appropriate utility companies.
We would be delighted to answer any questions you may have or to explain more about our corporate relocation services, so please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01789 491626, or complete our simple email enquiry form.